APRIL 2017 LUNCHEON
Join the Lake County Development Council on Friday, April 21st, at Sol in Downtown Willoughby. Presentation by Mark Rantala on “The Better Flip” – How to continue to rebuild Western lake County by engaging the Millennial generation.
Here are some of our friends from the 2017 Legislative Breakfast!
Thank you to all who joined.
Lake County Development Council’s
2017 Membership Campaign
- $65 – all individuals (including retirees, city officials, Gov reps)
- $135 – nonprofits and small/mid companies (under 100 employees)
- $300 – larger companies with 100+ employees
2. Benefits of Membership for 2017
- Support an important non-profit that impacts Lake County’s economic vitality
- Your support helps LCDC nurture grass roots objectives that stimulate growth, further big picture business initiatives, and assist other non-profits prosper
- Enjoy a discounted rate for our popular luncheon series – bringing you the top “agents of impact” from Northeast Ohio (members pay $20 for luncheons, non-members pay $25)
- Listing, with logo, in Membership Directory
- eNewsletters (all 310 contacts in MailChimp will receive thru Dec 2016, then only Members)
- NEW for 2017 – invites to quarterly member only FREE intimate “value added” morning small business resource breakfast sessions (first come first serve for 15, coffee and danish)
- New sponsorship, marketing opportunities (see below)
3. New optional annual marketing & support opportunities:
- Platinum Sponsor (only 7 offered) $1500 i. Platinum sponsorship for Legislative Breakfast and Economic Forum ii. Logo on website landing Homepage, preferred listing on L.B. & E.F. event pages iii. Two free attendees to both L.B. and E.F. iv. Sponsor for all 2017 luncheons with live mention v. Two free lunch passes to all monthly luncheons (excludes Leg Breakfast & Econ Forum) vi. Logo on monthly newsletters vii. Full benefits of normal membership
- Gold Sponsor (only 15 offered) $750 i. Sponsor for all 2017 luncheons with live mention ii. One free lunch pass to all monthly luncheons (excludes Leg Breakfast & Econ Forum) iii. Logo on monthly newsletters iv. Logo on website Events landing page v. Full benefits of normal membership
To secure a Platinum or Gold sponsorship, use the online option that follows, or for more information contact LCDC Executive Director Kirk Stonebrook.
- 2017 LCDC Platinum Member Sponsor ($1500)
- 2017 LCDC Gold Member Sponsor ($750)
Join or renew with one of our new premium options: